Sunday, November 4, 2012

As the World Turns...


Getting back to my studies of art, science, and how they connect. It's been a difficult several months filled with illness and loss, but punctuated by many happy moments, especially Julia's wedding. My trip with the National Endowment for the Humanities was an outstanding experience, and I hope to continue to unpack it (I feel like I've barely begun) on these pages. In addition, a wondrous two weeks making art in collaboration with composting worms in the Catskills; memorable and productive. I've posted pictures of all this great stuff in my flickr pages 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22887580@N06/

but there's so much more to share about these experiences. Especially how they have helped me arrive at new understandings about the intersection between art and science. 

Here's a short vid that shows you what I did at Andes Sprouts. Looks like fun doesn't it? It was!






So let's start with this past week, where I visited a provocative show at the MIT List Center that was brought to my attention by Julia. More on this tomorrow after I learn how to use the new blogger format...grrrrrr.








No comments:

Post a Comment